** PATTERN ** Waffle House Beanie
*** This is a pdf download - you will not be sent a physical product **
This beanie has been my most popular hat and yet it has taken me two years to put the pattern out. Never let it be said I rush things!!
A fabulous chunky knit that works up in a couple of hours and will suit nearly every knitworthy person on your knit list.
Knit in the round from the bottom up, this beanie features a ribbed brim and a subtle but effective texture using a mix of garter stitch and ribbing throughout.
The pattern is fully written with handy progress check boxes, so you can keep a visual track of where you are. Tick them off as you go.
• 70g of chunky (samples were made using Malabrigo Chunky but any similar gauge chunky will work nicely).
• 6mm (US10) circular needles, 16 inch/40cm or longer with magic loop (or size
required to obtain gauge).
• 6mm (US10) dpn’s for decrease if not using magic loop.
• Beginning of round marker
• Tapestry needle (for sewing those dreaded ends in).
• Just your basics … cast on, knit, purl and knit/purl 2 together.
• The ability to disguise the smugness as you knit up a bunch of these for all the knitworthy heads on your gift list in just a couple of days.
I can’t wait to see your Beanie so please do be sure to tag me on Instagram and Facebook (@beanieboat).